Casall has come to America.
The Scandinavian-based premium fitness apparel line arrived in the U.S. earlier this year.
Here’s some info provided to The Fit Press about the line and the company’s unique approach:
- One of the world’s first companies to design stylish fitness apparel specifically for women has just launched in the U.S. (yes, we’ve been doing this for over 30 years!)
- Casall’s collections include yoga, pilates, activewear, running, and our most popular category in Europe, underwear. Unlike traditional activewear brands, Casall has customized fits — slim, regular and loose, to support all types of training. In addition to women’s apparel, a collection of men’s apparel is available.
- Inspired by Scandinavian simplicity, fresh design, sustainability and beauty, almost 90% of Casall’s products are manufactured in Europe, where great care is taken in creating quality fabrics and functional designs.
- Our website, www.casall.us, is live and ready for business! And we have an easy return policy.
- Backed by a three-year warranty, our Essential Pants rock! They come in two distinct fits, Regular Fit which provides a full range of movement for traditional training activities and Slim Fit which is more snug and body-hugging, offering greater compression to keep muscle fatigue at bay for high-impact training like running. They’re uniquely designed for long lasting performance and flatter ALL body types.
- Casall is launching an extensive program for top Fitness Instructors in the U.S. – at www.casallfitpro.com – where they’ll receive exclusive product previews, helpful industry information, special member pricing, and can pass along special promotions to their clients. Plus Casall will receive valuable feedback on their products.